Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response
Cyber-criminals are growing ever more sophisticated and today’s advanced attacks are increasingly difficult to detect. Using techniques that individually look like routine behavior, an attacker may access your infrastructure and remain undetected for months, significantly increasing the risk of a costly data breach.
Bitdefender EDR is a cloud or on-premises managed solution built on the Bitdefender GravityZone cloud platform. EDR agents are deployed on your organization’s endpoints. Each EDR agent has an event recorder that continuously monitors the endpoint and securely sends insights and suspicious events to the GravityZone cloud. In GravityZone, the Threat Analytics module collects and distils endpoint events into a prioritized list of incidents for additional investigation and response.
It sends suspicious files for detonation in the Sandbox Analyzer then uses the sandbox verdict in EDR’s incident reports. The EDR real-time dashboard can be accessed from any device to enable administrators to see alerts and visualizations, then investigate and respond effectively to threats.
- Risk Analytics: Human and Endpoint Risk Analytics continuously analyses your organizational risk using hundreds of factors to identify, prioritize and provide guidance on mitigating user, network, and endpoint risks.
- Extended Endpoint Detection and Response (XEDR):This cross-endpoint correlation technology takes threat detection and visibility to a new level by applying XDR capabilities for detecting advanced attacks involving multiple endpoints in hybrid infrastructures (workstations, servers, or containers, running various OS).
- Threat Analytics: Cloud-based event collector continuously distils endpoint events into a prioritized list of incidents for additional investigation and response.
- Event Recorder: Continuous endpoint event monitoring that feeds events to threat analytics to build threat visualizations of the events involved in an attack.
- Sandbox Analyzer: Automatically executes suspicious payloads in contained virtual environment. The threat analytics module then uses this analysis to make decisions on suspicious files.
- Blocklist: Stops the spread of suspicious files or processes detected by EDR to other machines
- Web console: Easy-to-use cloud-delivered management interface
How does Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) help?
When your existing endpoint security doesn’t provide the advanced attack visibility and response required – adding easy-to-use Bitdefender Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) quickly and effectively strengthens your security operations.
Bitdefender EDR monitors your network to uncover suspicious activity early and provides the tools to enable you:
- Bridge the cyber-security skills gap
- Reduce organizational risk
- Minimize operational burden
How it works